Sunday, 24 August 2014

Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint Blueberry | Review

I don't normally paint my nails very bright colours. I'll normally just reach for a good old trust, go with everything black or dark purple. However, this summer I've been experimenting with nail polishes and have grown to love the bright and bold colours.

I was rummaging through my vast box of nail polishes the other and found a colour I didn't recognize. I pulled it out and instantly feel in love with it and I hadn't even put it on my nails yet. It was the Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in the colour Blueberry. 




I decided that I'd give it a try because I'm going away at the end of the month for a family thing and I have to wear a dress so I wanted to find a nail polish to match and this one did. Maybe I just let you in on a blog post to come...


The application for the nail polish is absolutely amazing! It was so easy to apply. The brush was quite thin but it picked up lots of product which was helpful. I would have liked if the brush was a bit bigger but it got to the edges of my nails because of the small brush without a vast amount of the nail polish going onto my skin. One thing that you have to do before you apply it is that you have to apply a base coat.

The only problem I had with the application whilst using it was that I had to apply two coats of the polish but considering I had to put two coats on it dried quite quickly.



If you're looking for some new polishes or just having a look for new things to try out I really recommend that you pick one of these up. They come in a variety of colours; from oranges to blues and greens to pick. 


2 comments:

  1. That color is stunning!
    xx
    Antonella :)
    beautylove7694.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I absolutely love it! You should check it out in the colour 'Pomegranate' that's the one obsessed with at the minute.x

      Delete