Thursday, 25 September 2014

Tanya Burr Lipgloss | Review

If you watch Tanya Burr on YouTube you know what I'm reviewing but if you haven't checked out her videos, which I recommend, Tanya Burr is a YouTuber who brought out a line of nail polishes and lipglosses earlier in the year. I have yet to pick up a nail polish of hers but I've been using her lipgloss in the shade "Aurora" and I've been loving it! That's why I'm reviewing it, obviously!



What do I think of Aurora? So the colour and pigmentation for this lipgloss is amazing! I'm not even joking! It's a pinky nude colour with specs of shimmer throughout it. I'm actually wearing it as I write this blog post; I'm going to the cinema with my friend. Anyway, I just think you could pair this lipgloss with a smoky eye or even if you're wearing barely any makeup like myself today. The application for this lipgloss is so easy; the product glides on. The brush with these lipglosses is flexible so it almost fits to the shape of your lips which is just perfect!


Tanya Burr "Aurora"






3 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS ONE! The shimmers like a rosegold and ugh it's amazing! I wish I could buy all her lipglosses :(

    http://www.dexthsi.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I wish I could buy all of them too! I'm thinking of buying a redish one next. I love wearing it at school, it's not too subtle.

      Delete
  2. Love the colour of the lipgloss, great review ;)

    www.daisychains16.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete