Wednesday, 1 October 2014

Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder | Review

I know that this isn't a new product that's been flying off the shelves for ages. Well, it probably still is flying off the shelves. Anyway, I'm late to the party, as usual, but I picked up the Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder in 'Transparent' a few weeks ago and I thought I would review it!



Let us begin. The way that this product goes onto the skin is absolutely amazing. It so smooth to apply on but it doesn't feel like you're wearing anything. The other good thing is that after applying the powder my skin feels so soft and it gives great coverage; it feels like I have no impurities on my skin because it's that smooth! It also gives a matte finish obviously the clue's in the name but sometimes things can be deceiving but this product really isn't. 



Another reason why I love the product is because of the smell. Now normally makeup doesn't have a scent or it's too over scented but this is just perfect. It reminds me of sun cream for some odd reason. Don't ask me why it just does.

The last reason why I love the powder is because it's long lasting. I'll apply this at the start of the day when I apply my makeup and I won't have to apply it until halfway through the afternoon. Sometimes I won't even have to reapply it! That's how good this powder is.



I definitely recommend that you pick up this product if you can, I don't think that you'll regret it.

2 comments:

  1. Amazing Chloe x I totally agree x thanx for the mention luv ya xx

    ReplyDelete