Tuesday, 2 December 2014

The Liebster Award

I haven't been having a very good day let alone week but this cheered me up immensely when I was scrolling through my emails. I bet you're all on the edge of your seats in anticipation wondering what the announcement is. Well drum roll please *imaginary drum roll* I've been nominated for a blogger award! What award would this blogger award be? It's the Liebster Award. Basically the Liebster Award is an award that is by bloggers, for bloggers! I was nominated by Dani Martin from Crystal Sparkly Dreams. I'd just like to say a big thank you to Dani for nominating me!


To be precise, the rules are:
1. Mention & link the blogger that nominated you.
2. Display the award in your post
3. Answer 11 questions given to you by the nominator.
4. Nominate 5-11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers (I've done this from bloglovin' followers).
5. Create 11 questions for the nominees to answer.
6. Notify all the nominees via social media.

Okay, so now you know the rules lets get onto Dani's questions...


1. If you could only have one wish in life, what would it be?
One wish in life....one wish in life. Okay, I think I have one. I'd want to be able to apologize to everyone I'd ever hurt whether that be me knowing directly or indirectly. I just feel like I don't know what people are going through so I shouldn't be able to judge them on half a story and upset them even more. It probably sounds really stupid but it's true.

2. If you could have a special/magical power, what would it be?

That's a tough one considering there is so many special/magical powers but I can't chose between two. The first one is obviously Elsa's power from Frozen. Imagine being able to freeze anything you wanted when you wanted and plus she made that dress she made look fabulous. So who wouldn't want that power? You tell me!
My second one is really stupid and you're probably all going to laugh at me. It would be the power to make everyone get along. Like if two people hated each other and it was tearing friendships apart I could just be like 'BAM! Now you're friends!' I know that might seem a bit controlling but it would probably stop a lot of conflict.
Which one do you think is better?

3. Tell me something you really love in life?

Something that I really love in life...something that I really love in life. Oh, I've got it! Either reading or writing because it transports me to a place that I never knew existed. Like if I'm reading a fiction book - which is always - I get transported to the place that is being written about and I just love it. If I could spend my life in a library with the books that I want and have read I'd be in paradise. 



4. What's one thing that really gets your blood boiling?

Liars. Hands down it's liars. I don't care whether it's a the one lie about having something you don't have or if it's a string of lies, one after another, I hate it. It's just if you can't tell me the truth don't talk to me.

5. What made you start blogging?

I don't actually know why I started blogging, it's sounds really weird. I just kind of decided that one day to write about the things I was loving or days out that I've had and loved. I also think that I started blogging because I really loved reading blogs which helped me with decisions on makeup and such so I thought I'd do the same.

6. What's one beauty product you couldn't live without?

Concealer, definitely. Hands down it's concealer. If I look tired or have a spot I can just dab a bit of concealer on the problematic area and make it look all better. My favourite concealer that I'd recommend is the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer.

7. What's one part of your body that you love?

I really love my eyes because whenever I take pictures and whether they have a filter on them or not they always look really blue which I love and I think they really match my dark hair.

 8. Tell me something that really scares you?
Something that really scares me? Hmmm...oh I've got it! Now I know that most people are like 'I'm scared of death' well that's not the thing that scares me. I'm scared of dying alone and feeling like I haven't done anything for the world. I know it sounds self centered but I want to die knowing that out there someone loves me and I don't want to feel like all I've done in life is sit around doing nothing. I want to contribute to the world in some way.

9. Tell me on funny fact about yourself?

I don't know whether it's funny but my feet are half a size different. My right foot is a 4 and a half and the other one is size 5. Does that count as funny? I don't know. You decide.

10. Who inspires you?

Blogger/YouTube wise it's Zoe a.k.a. Zoella because I just think she is so positive about everything even in a bad situation and I just feel like from where she was a few years ago and how she's grown her channel and blog is amazing and maybe one day I can do that - the blog side not so sure about YouTube yet.
Non-Blogger/YouTube wise I think it would have to be John Green or Cassandra Clare because I love the way they write and it really inspires me to become a better writer. I love Cassandra Clare's writing so much I actually started to write a Clace (Clary and Jace)fanfiction on Wattpad. And obviously John Green's writing is just pure perfection!

11. What's your absolute favourite song ever?

Hmmm, this is a tough one considering there are so many good songs out there but if I had to chose one it would have to be The Killers 'Mr Brightside' because I can just play it and turn it up no matter what's wrong and it instantly cheers me up being able to shout the lyrics out like the scene in The Holiday. However, Ryan Lewis & Macklemore's 'Can't Hold Us' comes in close second for the same reasons.

Who do I nominate?

This was quite easy for me to be honest. However, I couldn't pick five so I picked four, is that okay? I hope it is! My nominations for the Liebster award are:
Emily: http://mybeautybuddy.blogspot.co.uk/
Sevenmins: http://www.sevenminsblog.com/
Ellie: http://eleanorrose13.blogspot.co.uk/
MadiMakupLife: http://madimakeuplife.blogspot.co.uk/


My 11 questions:
1. What's one of your favourite memory?
2. What's the best bit about your body that you love?
3. Why did you start blogging?
4. Do you have a favourite quote?
5. Best Christmas present you ever been given?
6. What's your biggest fear?
7. Favourite song at the moment?
8. If you had one day left to live what would you do and why?
9. Tea or Coffee? Why?
10. What's your dream job?
11. Ever thought about doing YouTube?

Good luck to everyone nominated and thank you again to Dani for nominating me! Go check out all these girl's blogs, they are amazing!


1 comment:

  1. Lovely post Chloe and I love your answers to my questions, funny thing about the foot size - mine used to always be half a size different too! And I think I would have to say the same about books, transporting you to places, I just love that about a good story.
    Thank you again for accepting the award and keep up the great work on your blog :-) Hugs, Dani
    http://crystalsparklydreams.co.uk

    ReplyDelete