Saturday, 11 April 2015

OOTD | Family Meal Out

I've just gotten in from a lovely meal with my mum, dad, sisters and grandparents for a mash up for my sisters, dad's and grandad's birthday seeing as they're all relatively close together. After many poses and backgrounds my younger sister finally helped me take some photo's of my outfit to show you all.



Dress - Primark
Shoes - Matalan
Leather Jacket - I don't know, my older sister gave it to me

For my hair I get it quite simple by straightening it and then plaiting the fronts and joining them together. It's such an easy hairstyle but it looks like you've put a lot of effort into it. For my makeup I kept it quite simple. The products I used are listed below.


Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - 1 Fair
Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder - 1 Transparent
Rimmel London Natural Bronzer - 22 Sun Bronze
Natural Collection Blusher - Pink Clouds
Soap & Glory Highlighter
Miss Sporty Clear Mascara
Collection Extreme 24Hr Felt Tip Liner - Black 
Soap & Glory Thick & Fast Mascara
ColourTrend Eyeliner Pencil - Black
Strawberry Chapstick
Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick - Nudist

2 comments:

  1. I really like your shoes, the bows are so cute! Your dress is really pretty too, I love the colour of the lace, it suits you really well! :) I keep trying to put my hair up like this but it just keeps falling out haha, yours looks great though, hope you had a fun night! :) I've never used any soap and glory products before but i've heard good things, what would you recommend most from what you've used for someone to try? :)

    Love Amylou x
    www.amylous.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your shoes are amazing!Whole outfit is pretty :)

    ReplyDelete