Sunday, 31 May 2015

Monthly Favourites | May Music

Wait, we're almost half way through the year already? I don't remember time going by that quickly, do you? Well, I guess that means we're closer to Christmas again. I'm already excited, time to start scouring Pinterest for cute DIY's and baking. Now I'm getting a bit ahead of myself, let's just get through the other five months before the big day. Today, I'm going to be doing my May favourites but in a different way, I haven't really been loving a lot of beauty, skincare etc. favourites this month seeing as I injured myself so I didn't see the point in dolling myself up to sit in my front room. However, music has been my life saver this month so I'm going to do a monthly favourites of music for the month of May. Let's get into it.



Before He Cheats - Carrie Underwood
I Love It - Icona Pop ft. Charlie XCX
Shower - Becky G
Somebody - Natalie La Rose
Trouble - Iggy Azalea ft. Jennifer Hudson
I Really Like You - Carly Rae Jespsen
Pitch Perfect 2 Soundtrack
Santa Tell Me- Ariana Grande
Love Me Like You Do - Ellie Goulding
See You Again - Wiz Khalifa ft. Charlie Puth
Dog Days Are Over - Florence & The Machine
Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - Sam Smith
Dear Future Husband - Meghan Trainor
Jealous - Nick Jonas
We Will Rock You Soundtrack
I Bet My Life - Imagine Dragons

I do know that I have Christmas songs in this and it's like six months until Christmas but I'm working on something and I'm using the Christmas music to get me in the mood for it. You'll find out about the project soon, promise.

I also have one last thing to share with you. It's kind of a song that I've been loving but kind of not. The Hillywood Show on YouTube, who make parodies brought out a new parody the other day for Supernatural and I absolutely love it. I keep rewatching it! I'd love if you check it out, the video is below!


No comments:

Post a Comment