Wednesday, 1 July 2015

Monthly Favourites | June Tunes

I'm back with another monthly music favourites because I've decided to do something with all my non-music favourites at the end of the Summer, so look forward to that. Anyway, let's get right into my June music favourites.



Two Black Cadillacs - Carrie Underwood
I Look To You - Whitney Houston
Runaway (U & I) - Gatlantis
Shut Up & Dance - Walk The Moon
All I Want - Collabro
Someone New - Hozier
Don't Wait - Joey Graceffa
Hurry Up, We're Dreaming Album - M83
Words Don't Come So Easily - Lower Than Atlantis

Cry Me A River - Michael Bublé
Frozen Soundtrack
Mmm Yeah - Austin Mahone feat. Pitbull
Notice Me - Alli Simpson
Ho Hey - The Lumineers
Young & In Love - Hunter Hayes
Photograph - Ed Sheeran


Before we part ways I just want to direct you in the way of this video. My cousin showed me this when I was up in Skelmersdale for the weekend whilst we were watching Frozen. I'd like to say that my mind was and still is blown by this video! If you're a Disney fanatic like myself I recommend that you watch this video like now!

2 comments:

  1. I used to be OBSESSED with Mmm Yeah by Austin Mahone. Maybe I don't listen to it that often, but I still like it.
    Currently my fave song is Cool For The Summer by Demi Lovato. Very catchy!
    But great selection of songs!

    Mary x

    ReplyDelete