Wednesday, 8 July 2015

Summer Bucket List 2015 | Collab w/Antonella

It's come to that time of the year again where I've almost finished school for the year and I have seven free weeks ahead of me to relax and do all sorts of fun things. I thought that I would share with all you beautiful people what I'm planning and hoping on doing all throughout the Summer holidays. This is also a collab with a very good blogging friend of mine, Antonella, she's so lovely and I'm so glad that we're as close as we are. I don't have enough words to describe Antonella, she's so amazing and wonderful. Love you girly! You can check Antonella out here. Let's get on with it, shall we?



1. Take photos at any moment possible. I really want to remember this Summer so I'm going to take lots of photos whenever I can. I might even share them on here.

2. Make new blogger friends. Now I have a few already like Antonella but this Summer I really want to reach out a become friends with lots of new bloggers through collabs and such.

3. Try new things whether it be food or a new type of activity I feel like this Summer I really want to try new things. I always stick to the same things and I want to step outside the box.

4. I want to go in the pool lots and just have a pool party with music and hang out with my friends and sisters in it and mess around.

5. Read More. Now, I read a lot of books but lately I haven't really read any because of school work etc. so this Summer I'm going to read lots of books.

6. Make a Summer music playlist which I can listen to for the whole of the Summer and get obsessed with all the songs on there.

7. Laugh and smile at things that are stupidly funny which makes my stomach hurts and I cry. Simple and probably quite easy but it's definitely on my Summer Bucket List.

8. Go to Twycross Zoo. The last time I went to Twycross Zoo with my parents and sisters I was about five *queue cute pictures* and hardly remember it all. So this Summer because of my dads new job we can go there for free. We're definitely taking advantage of that!

9. Bake some awesome things whether that be cakes, cookies etc. I only ever bake vanilla cupcakes and I really want to be able to bake other things.

10. Blog. Blog. Blog. Seeing as I have so much time off this Summer I'm going to try and blog lots for all you beautiful people because I feel like I've abandoned this blog over the last few months so I'm really going to try and make up for it.

11. I know everyone says this but get a bit fitter. I've already started by substituting things in for other things and I'm already drinking lots of water so I think I'm definitely on my way. I've just got to keep it up.

12. Try and learn something new everyday. This could be hard seeing as I won't be in school but even if it's just the most random of things that I learn I'll be glad.

13. Don't sleep in as much. Now I'm that person in Summer who'll lie in until as late as possible and miss half the day. This Summer I don't want to do that, I want to get up and actually do something productive with the day.

14. See my friends more. When the end of the school year comes everyone's always like we're going to see each other so much over the Summer including myself and it just never happens so this Summer I want to make an effort to see friends as much as I can.

15. Just do exciting things. This sounds so silly but I just want to do more this Summer rather than just lying on the sofa doing nothing.

So that's what's on my Summer bucket list, what's on yours? Let me know in the comments and don't forget to check out Antonella's blog post!


5 comments:

  1. Loved this post,so happy our collab is finally up :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me taking photos is soo important. I love having them to look back at all the memories!
    I hate sleeping in especially during summer, I feel like I'm missing all the exciting things that can happen.

    Also great summer bucket list. I really enjoyed reading it :)

    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I also want to do a lot of these things, I made a post similar to this over on my blog.
    I would love to see more photos though, I enjoy seeing what others get up too.

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm also planning on going to Twycross Zoo this summer and want to make the most of everyday! It seems so simple but I think it's important, especially the waking up early part! I'm hoping to do lots of day trips out this summer. I really enjoyed your post and I have followed on Bloglovin'

    Emma :) xxx

    http://emmalsrs.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are such amazing things. I can help you with number 2 if you like:)
    Stay fabulous x,
    Y // http://daristo-chic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete