Sunday, 30 August 2015

Bloggers I'm Currently Loving #1

As a blogger I'm forever reading other people's blogs. I've recently realised that I'm reading a few people's blogs religiously so I thought that I would share those bloggers with you today. Hey, maybe we'll find out that we're loving similar bloggers at the moment or maybe I'll give you some recommendations of new bloggers to check out. I'm not going to go into detail as to why I'm loving them but I'm just going to give you their blog links and then maybe you can check them out because I think they're all pretty awesome girls. Also, these aren't in any particular order. 
Let's get into it.



Olivia Curls | UK Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

Bethan Likes

Emsi Rose

Petite Ellie

perksofbeingami

Crazy In Life 

Little Vintage Closet

Amy Rose

Hannah Rose

Charlotte Samantha


Rachel Coco ♡

Thrifty Vintage Fashion

Pretty Perfect


The Sweet Seven Five
http://www.thesweetsevenfive.com/


So I hope that I've helped you find some new bloggers to read. Leave a comment if you've read any of these blogs or if there's any blogs you think I'd love. Until next time!

3 comments:

  1. Awww thank you so much for mentioning me!!! I read your blog too often, so I'm so happy you like my blog!
    Many hugs.
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Chloe! :)
    http://lucylikespineapple.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've nominated you for a Liebster Award x

    http://laurenwearsmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/liebster-award-nomination.html

    ReplyDelete