Wednesday, 5 August 2015

Monthly Favourites | July Jams

So I'm back with another Monthly Music favourites. I'm going to be sharing with you some of the music that I've been listening to on repeat for the whole of the previous month. What songs have you been loving this month? Let me know by leaving a comment.


Ignition - R. Kelly
L.A. Story - Sammy Adams feat. Mike Posner
Oceans - Coasts
Together (Acoustic Version) - Ella Eyre
Valerie - Mark Ronson feat. Amy Winehouse
Let's Get Lost - G-Eazy
All We All We Are - P!nk
Witchcraft - Frank Sinatra from '50 Shades Of Grey'
Paper Planes - M.I.A.
Can't Feel My Face - The Weeknd
Poison - Rita Ora
Money Power Glory - Lana Del Rey
Into The Blue - Kylie Minogue
Black Magic - Little Mix
Warriors - Imagine Dragons
Let It Go - James Bay

As always I want to share a video with you again. Throughout July there was one video that stuck in my mind. The YouTuber and Blogger, My Pale Skin uploaded a video about the way people have commented on her acne called YOU LOOK DISGUSTING. I think this video really shows how our society works. Give the video a watch, it's below like always.


1 comment:

  1. I saw My Pale Skin's video the other day, its such a shame but also very thought provoking X

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete