Sunday, 20 September 2015

Autumn.

So it's that time of year again when we put away our swimsuits, flipflops and suncream and get out our chunky scarves, hats and candles. Speaking for myself I am personally ecstatic that Summer is over because I'm not really a lover of the hot weather to be completely honest even though in Britain it's NEVER over warm. I thought that today because where I live it's very crisp I would share all my favourite things about Autumn.



Hot Chocolates & Cups of Tea

Oversized Jumpers

CHRISTMAS is getting closer & closer everyday

It Gets Darker Earlier

Lots of Baths

Scarves, Hats & Gloves

Buying a New Pair of Chelsea Boots

Cosy Socks

Candles, Candles & more Candles

Fairy Lights

Falling Leaves

Halloween

Crisp Mornings

Cosy Pyjamas

Being Able to Wear Rimmel 107

Getting Wrapped Up in Blankets

The Christmas Things are going to be in shops soon

7 comments:

  1. Loved this,these are my favourite things too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the list, definitely love cosy evenings in, blankets, oversized jumpers, scarves and candles.

    Steph x

    Inspirationsandme.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely list, autumn and winter are definitely the best months x :)

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love wearing knits, having baths and hot beverages. Autumn is a great time of year. Can't wait for Christmas. <3

    Ellen
    http://fishnetsxd.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I love autumn mostly because Christmas is closer this way. But to be honest I'm really excited for autumn nonetheless. Great post by the way!

    Marianna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this list!! Your blog is great! Would you consider checking out mine? xoxo

    thelifeofcaitlinx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete