Wednesday, 2 September 2015

Monthly Favourites | August Audio

Another month. Another round of music. I really want to know what music you've been loving this month seeing as I'm sharing my favourites with you. I've definitely been listening to a lot of music this month that I never would normally listen to but I think I've definitely started to find the style of music that I love.




Deadroses - Blackbear
Emoticons - The Wombats
Fight Song - Rachel Platten
High By The Beach - Lana Del Rey
Marvin Gaye - Charlie Puth feat. Meghan Trainor
Sylvan Esso Album - Sylvan Esso
Way Too Much - Wavves
Worry - Jack Garratt
Young Chasers - Circa Waves
Kicker Album - Zella Day
Leaving It Up To You - George Ezra
Get Stupid - Aston Merrygold
Ghost - Halsey
Wings - Birdy
Wanted - Hunter Hayes
Cool For The Summer - Demi Lovato

Video time. Now this month I haven't been loving a certain video more like a channel. I love watching vlogs even if they're not recent. This month I've been loving watching Zoe's old vlogs. Don't know who Zoe is? Have you been living under a rock? Zoe is Zoella, the YouTube sensation. Anyway I've been loving watching her old vlogs and will stick them on whenever I'm doing boring things. I'm especially loving all her Winter/Autumn ones because they're getting me in the Autumn/Christmas spirit. Also, Zoe really recently hit 9 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS on her main YouTube channel so I'm so proud of her. Here's one on the vlogs I've been watching again and again and again.



So there's the music I've been loving this month. Let me know the music you've been loving this month in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment