Wednesday, 7 October 2015

Autumn Tag.

Autumn is now definitely upon us so I thought that it was only right that today I did the Autumn Tag for you all. Let's not waste anytime and get straight into it!



1. What’s your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks/Costa?
I have a secret to tell you. Come here. I don’t really drink Starbucks or Costa. Why you might ask? Well where I live there isn’t a Starbucks close enough to me and then when I’m in town I kind of like to get in, get all the things I need and then leave so Costa isn’t really a place on my list to visit. However, I would like to try some of the Costa seasonal drinks. Do any of you have any recommendations? Leave your recommendations in a comment below.

2. When it comes to accessories what do you opt for?
A chunky scarf or a beanie, definitely. Not only are they super cute they also keep my cosy and warm on chilly Autumn days.

3. What’s your favourite music to listen to during Autumn?
I really like this question because music is something very important in my life. To be completely honest they’re two types of music that I love to listen to throughout Autumn. The first type of music I love listen to quite slow and gloomy music. It represents the weather, that’s my excuse for listening to it. Second type of music is obviously Christmas music. I’m basically listening to Christmas music all year round though but I go to town with listening to it in Autumn/Winter.

4. What’s your favourite scent to wear this time of year?
Now I had to really think quite hard about this question but I think I’ve definitely figured it out now. I use the same perfume throughout the year so I don’t really switch it up however, when Autumn starts showing signs of its coming sweeter scented body washes and hand soaps etc start making their way into my bathroom. So I love sweet smelling scents throughout this time of year.

5. What candles will you be burning during this season?
I stay downstairs a lot of the time in the living room with my mum when I’m not at school so I never really get a choice in what candles we burn. However, I don’t really mind. As long as they’re candles burning making everything so much more cosier I’m fine.

6. What do you love most about Autumn?
I’m not giving anything away but I’m going to be doing a whole blog post on this so keep your eyes peeled for that.

7. Favourite makeup look?
Gold eyes and a dark red lip. I like using my Makeup Revolution Flawless Palette for my eyes and then my Rimmel Kate Moss 107 lipstick. Sometimes I like wearing eyeliner instead of eyeshadow with the 107.

8. What are you looking forward to this Autumn?
My Auntie’s wedding at the end of October. I’m so excited to see family and wear the most beautiful dress that I bought a few months ago.



So there’s my Autumn Tag answers, I tag all of you reading this to do this tag. Leave a comment of the link to your answers and I’ll give them a read.1. What’s your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks/Costa?
I have a secret to tell you. Come here. I don’t really drink Starbucks or Costa. Why you might ask? Well where I live there isn’t a Starbucks close enough to me and then when I’m in town I kind of like to get in, get all the things I need and then leave so Costa isn’t really a place on my list to visit. However, I would like to try some of the Costa seasonal drinks. Do any of you have any recommendations? Leave your recommendations in a comment below.

2. When it comes to accessories what do you opt for?
A chunky scarf or a beanie, definitely. Not only are they super cute they also keep my cosy and warm on chilly Autumn days.

3. What’s your favourite music to listen to during Autumn?
I really like this question because music is something very important in my life. To be completely honest they’re two types of music that I love to listen to throughout Autumn. The first type of music I love listen to quite slow and gloomy music. It represents the weather, that’s my excuse for listening to it. Second type of music is obviously Christmas music. I’m basically listening to Christmas music all year round though but I go to town with listening to it in Autumn/Winter.

4. What’s your favourite scent to wear this time of year?
Now I had to really think quite hard about this question but I think I’ve definitely figured it out now. I use the same perfume throughout the year so I don’t really switch it up however, when Autumn starts showing signs of its coming sweeter scented body washes and hand soaps etc start making their way into my bathroom. So I love sweet smelling scents throughout this time of year.

5. What candles will you be burning during this season?
I stay downstairs a lot of the time in the living room with my mum when I’m not at school so I never really get a choice in what candles we burn. However, I don’t really mind. As long as they’re candles burning making everything so much more cosier I’m fine.

6. What do you love most about Autumn?
I’m not giving anything away but I’m going to be doing a whole blog post on this so keep your eyes peeled for that.

7. Favourite makeup look?
Gold eyes and a dark red lip. I like using my Makeup Revolution Flawless Palette for my eyes and then my Rimmel Kate Moss 107 lipstick. Sometimes I like wearing eyeliner instead of eyeshadow with the 107.

8. What are you looking forward to this Autumn?
My Auntie’s wedding at the end of October. I’m so excited to see family and wear the most beautiful dress that I bought a few months ago.

So there’s my Autumn Tag answers, I tag all of you reading this to do this tag. Leave a comment of the link to your answers and I’ll give them a read.


2 comments:

  1. Great answers! Finally someone else who doesn't drink Starbucks or costa! I thought I was the only one x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I'm Arya!
    YAY! I'm not the only one whose not been to one of those coffee shops!nI hope you have a nice time at your auntie's wedding!

    Please check out my post at http://anythingandeverything.weebly.com/blog/autumn-tag

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete