Monday, 2 November 2015

Guess Who's Back?!


Is anyone out there? Yes? No? Possibly? This isn't going to be a very long blog post, I'm warning you now. If you're reading this I want to both thank you and apologise. Let's start off with the thank you, shall we?

Thank you for sticking round, in the few months that I've been gone I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of you have found new blogs to read but to those who have eagerly anticipated when you would next see what my fingers have spilled over the keys of my laptop. It means a lot to me that you've stayed and waited and waited and waited, I'm guessing you've got the picture?

Next I want to apologise. I want to apologise for leaving you all for so long. Even though you might not want one or don't think I need to explain I'm going to tell you why I've been gone for so long. It all started sixth months ago with a very unfortunate dance accident. See I love a good musical and I thought I was Billy Elliot, I'm not a professional ballet dancer and I fell over on my ankle. After endless x-rays, doctors appointments, physio appointments etc. I was finally sent to the orthopaedic doctor and I've been diagnosed with ligament damaged. It's being sorted so it'll all be sorted soon fingers crossed. It sounds all well and good but that's not was going on behind the scenes. 



I got talked about a lot over this sixth month period both in front of my face and behind my back. Eventually it got a lot for me to handle and I couldn't do it any more, I fell into a rut and I couldn't get out. I became so uninspired about everything, I didn't want to go anywhere I didn't have to go or talk to anyone I didn't have to talk to or do anything I didn't have to. I didn't want to blog so I didn't. I couldn't act happy when I wasn't.

I'm okay now, I promise. I'm getting back to where I was and I'm finally becoming inspired again to blog. So again I'm sorry and thank you for sticking by me, some of you guys are my best friends and I wouldn't change this path my blogging journey is taking me on for the world.

Love you all.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chloe, glad you're back and glad to hear you're feeling better all ways round, I did wonder where you'd gone! Hope your ankle is fully recovered soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry to hear about your accident! Glad to see you back though, can't wait to check out your posts again x


    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete