Monday, 30 November 2015

Instagram Diary | November

So today guys and gals I'm going to be starting something new on my blog. I've seen Instagram diaries circling the blogosphere and I've decided to jump on the band wagon. These might not be a monthly thing but you'll most definitely see them from time to time. If you want to follow me on Instagram my handle's @chloe_marie.x. Without further ado let's get on with it. 


| but baby it's cold outside |

i've it heard it said, that people come into our lives for a reason

In Flanders Fields the poppies blow. Between the crosses row on row. That mark our place; and in the sky. The larks, still bravely singing, fly. Scarce heard amid the guns below.  To the men, women and children who gave their lives for mine I thank you for your courage and bravery. Lest we forget.

| my new girl crush |

My prayers + thoughts are with everyone who has been affected by this inhumane act of violence. #Prayers4Paris #PrayForParis

// when the city of lights went out last night the rest of the world was lit up for them #PrayForParis //

bathtime again.

in IT with this one (@sharp.kelsey)

is it too late now to say sorry

// sweater weather //

| just a few christmas decorations... |

with the little sister, who's actually taller than me. (@_aimeebird_)







So I hope you enjoyed this new little addition to my blog and hopefully fingers crossed I'll see you very soon.




1 comment: