Saturday, 12 December 2015

Christmas Catchup #1 | It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

I tried to do Blogmas and then my laptop broke so after pondering for a few about what to do which was quite relaxed throughout December I've settled upon this idea, Christmas Catchup. Basically the point to these blog posts is to talk about anything I want that happens throughout the month of December. Does everyone understand? Oh also I've decided to throw my schedule out the window for the rest of this year and upload whenever I want so I could be blogging a lot or a little, who knows?



So what has my December consisted of so far? Quite a lot actually when I come to think about it. Let's start with the school stuff first, shall we? I finished my first set of mocks on the 2nd which I was ecstatic about seeing as sitting in a cold hall wasn't my idea of fun, I can't imagine that it's anyone's idea of fun to be completely honest and I get the results from them on Monday, the 14th for any of you wondering so that means that I can then send off my sixth form application. YAY, grown up things! What other school things have been happening? Oh yeah I remember! Seeing as during the last school year I missed a lot of school due to injury I've been catching up on coursework so that's awfully exciting as well as starting the coursework that I've got to complete this year. Big year this one is, you know the whole Year 11 thing.

What's up next on the December agenda? Extra curricular things? Yeah we'll do that. So on Wednesday I got out of school for a few hours to go and sing to the elderly people at our local elderly peoples home. Minus a few technical difficulties it was really good and I had a great time making a lot of people happy at this time of year.

THE DECORATIONS ARE UP! I REPEAT THE DECORATIONS ARE UP! Yes people, on November 30th myself, my sisters and mum donned our house in Christmas attire and if I do say so myself it looks beautiful. They're lights everywhere and the trees are up and the wrapping paper is piling high as presents make their way under the tree. Here's a few sneaky peeks of my house for y'all. Do you decorate your house so it looks like Santa's grotto or not? I'd love to know!



I've got lots of things in store for the rest of December especially seeing as I finish next Friday, whoop whoop! So keep your eyes peeled for more of these Christmas Catchups!

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

1 comment:

  1. I hope you get the results you want in your mock exams! Keep working hard but don't forget to take breaks as well! Ps. Love your decorations x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete