Tuesday, 22 December 2015

Christmas Catchup #2 | Baby It's Cold Outside

So I have finally finished with school for Christmas and let me tell you, I am more than happy to hear that. You know what that means, don't you? Yes I do not have to set foot into school until next year and Christmas is getting so much closer! YAY! So do you want to know what I've been up to over the past week or so? Then let's get on with the blog post.


So the last week of school was Christmas packed from singing at an old people's home with singing group to the Christmas concert, which I loved, I finally finished the week of on Friday with a half day which was highly pleasing. I rushed home from school and quickly got changed to catch the train. Where to you might ask? Well if you couldn't tell from the collage up above I went to Derby with my Mum and two sisters to finish off Christmas shopping. It was great until I started coughing my lungs up, that's right ladies and gentlemen I have become ill the week before Christmas and still am. However, it isn't going to stop my Christmas.

Ooo I have an exciting update for all you Star Wars fans!! I've never really been a big Star Wars fan but after watching the trailer when going to watch Spectre the other month I decided that I had to watch the films so I recorded them all from the Star Wars Sky channel and started watching them. So far I've watched the first three and out of all of them Return Of The Jedi is my favourite. I seriously want an Ewok, no word of a lie!

What else has been happening? On Sunday I went to my local rugby club to their annual Christmas party. Fun fact: I used to play full contact rugby! Until my hips started hurting and I decided I didn't particularly like the mud haha. Anyway, I had a great time even though I was coughing my lungs up. It made me feel all Christmassy.

Yesterday, I was a machine. I finished making the last touches to the house for Christmas by sticking snowflakes on the windows which takes forever but is one of my favourite things to do. I then decided to do a massive pre-Christmas tidy of my room, you'll know about this if you follow me on Twitter. I've almost finished it's just all the small bits that I'm trying to find places for so I'm almost all ready for the big day.



I'm now currently watching the end of Love Actually and planning blog posts for next year, very exciting. So I'll leave you now and hope that we get to catch up soon! Love you all!

Baby It's Cold Outside

1 comment:

  1. It's sounds like you have had a lovely time recently! I miss not being able to do Christmas choir concert at school now I am in college! Lovely post x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete