Wednesday, 6 January 2016

Instagram Diary | December

Another month, lots more instagram photos to share. After enjoying writing my Instagram Diary from November I decided that seeing as I loved all my instagrams so much in December I thought I'd share them with you all on here. So now for the shameless self promo, if you want to see these photos as they're posted follow my instagram @chloe_marie.x. Leave your Instagram's down below and I'll check them out. Now on with the blog post!





it's beginning to look a lot like christmas๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ‰

i just slightly love christmas๐ŸŽ„ photo cred๐Ÿ“ท @_aimeebird_

// his hands are in my hair, his clothes are in my room //

| this one's okay @ailsa.bell |

// what do i wear to bed? why, chanel no. 5, of course //

// take my hand and we'll travel to distant lands //

// christmas tree, oh christmas tree //

// we all know that this was taken because i wasn't doing p.e. //

| just look at those gems |

// merry christmas eve //

// merry christmas everyone, hope you get all you want //

// christmas with these ones // (@lauren.bird_98 + @_aimeebird_)

// this is what my boxing day look likes, sat around in pyjamas with movies on. perfection. //

| NYE mirror selfies with the older sister | (@lauren.bird_98)

// finally had the courage to wear the playsuit i've had for 3 years // (@primark + @deichmann_uk)

// happy new year from me + girls, love these the girls unreal amounts. hope your 2016 is freaking brilliant // (@lauren.bird_98 + @_aimeebird_)

So there it is all the Instagram pictures I took and posted over the last month in 2015. I've really enjoyed doing these Instagram Diaries and am going to carry them on throughout the year.

1 comment:

  1. I love instagram diaries, partly because I love instagram! Your photos are all so festive, it's making me miss Christmas already!

    Sally ~ DiagonSally

    ReplyDelete