Sunday, 1 May 2016

Instagram Diary | March + April

So I've neglected you guys over the past month, I know that so what I thought I'd do today is update you on all my self-centred selfies and semi-arty pictures I uploaded to my favourite social media over the past two months; Instagram. Let's get into it! However just before we do don't forget to follow me on Instagram to check out when I upload these photos; my username is @chloe_marie.x

MARCH


 // blurry + silly af but i love this girl quite a lot // (@_aimeebird_)

// meal + cinema date with this one + the mother // (@lauren.bird_98)

| petit déjeuner |

| love is a many splendid thing, love lifts us up where we belong, all you need is love - moulin rogue |

| and we are the lovers, i know you believe me, when you look into my eyes 'cause the heart never lies |

// happy birthday em😘 // (@emilymbaker)

// best birthday present...EVER!! // (@collabroglobal + @ailsa.bell + @gillieb999)

| one of the best nights EVER!! | (@collabroglobal + @ailsa.bell + @gillieb999)

// throwback thursday to last friday, the roof of the regent theatre from the collabro concert //

// bright pink bath? don't mind if i do // (@lushcosmetics +  @lushltd)

// here comes the sun //

| love this one a lot😘💗 | (@cora.jasmin)

// happy birthday to my little woman. what would i do without you gabs? love you lots😘💗 // (@gabriella__dawson)

APRIL


// happy birthday kelsey, hope you have the best day!! get back off holiday already so i can see you!! love you!!😘💗🎉 // (@sharp.kelsey)

| why not have a bit of a birthday throwback on a monday night? |

// had a banterful day with this child. too many lols being had. #BabyBooties // (@essiebessie55)

▶ i don't think that i'll ever get tired of posting bath pictures ◀

| great night out with ma gals, love them all a lot | (@emilymbaker, @ameliamoo.x, @ailsa.bell, @zoepaigeex + @its_the_ginger_one4)

// casually biting my tongue whilst smiling \\ never smile with my teeth on show //

// i go back to black // tagging my year 9 gals, why not // (@cora.jasmin, @hope_page_1, @courtney_totoe + @e1ean0r_xx)

// as a devote Liverpool fan to know that 27 years on from the awful Hillsborough disaster the last memorial was held today was an emotional experience. to all the 96 men, women and children who tragically lost their lives in the awful disaster that the fans and people of Liverpool will never forget i hope that you're at peaceful rest, watching over us as angels. #YNWA #justiceforthe96 // (@liverpoolfc)


// happy birthday to this one!!😘🎉 // (@lauren.bird_98)


// we are sisters, we take photos together // (@_aimeebird_ + @lauren.bird_98)

// and today we mourn the loss of another great star. Prince, your music, your charisma, your talent is something that will never be found again. Rest in Peace Prince. Currently crying purple rain //

// had an absolutely freaking fantastic weekend with these two, the whole family and friends for lauren's 18th birthday💞 // (@_aimeebird_@lauren.bird_98)

🌻🌸🌻

// that's all we ever wanted, the truth that we knew. Today we got the answers we knew were true. Justice for the 96. You're gone but you'll never be forgotten. #YWNA #justiceforthe96 #hillsborough //

// world, shut your mouth, shut your mouth, put your head back in the clouds and shut your mouth //

// world, shut your mouth, shut your mouth, put your head back in the clouds and shut your mouth // (@lauren.bird_98)

So there you go, lots of birthdays and parties and important things that I believe were important throughout March and April posted on Instagram. I actually loved my March and April Instagram's, I'm not completely sure why but looking at them just makes me really happy. I'm so soppy haha. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this blog post, love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment