Friday, 27 January 2017

A MIXTAPE FOR JANUARY.

Music; an element of life that brings people of different backgrounds together for the better. It's something that I rely on heavily with waiting at bus stops and all. I listen to music every day and don't think that I could survive without it. I thought that today I'd share with you a small selection of the songs that I've been loving throughout the month of January. 



In My Dreams - Ruth B
Castle On A Hill - Ed Sheeran
Take A Break - Hamilton (Original Broadway Cast Recording)
Yellow - Coldplay
Paradise City - Guns N' Roses
Sugar Daddy - Hedwig And The Angry Inch
I Predict A Riot - Kaiser Chiefs
Big Girls Don't Cry - GLEE
Gods & Monsters - Lana Del Rey
Everybody Wants To Rule The World - Lorde
Shake It Off - Taylor Swift
Perfect Illusion - Lady Gaga
Say No To This - Hamilton (Original Broadway Cast Recording)
Roar - Katy Perry
Year 3000 - Busted
Only Love Can Hurt Like This - Paloma Faith
Fix You - Coldplay
Delilah - Florence + The Machine
The Sound - The 1975
She's So Lovely - Scouting For Girls
Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Your Story - Hamilton (Original Broadway Cast Recording)
I Bet You Look Good on the Dancefloor - Arctic Monkey
Welcome to the Jungle - Guns N' Roses
Reach - S Club 7
Gives You Hell - The All-American Rejects
Everybody Wants To Rule The World - GLEE
Dog Days Are Over - Florence + The Machine
You and I - Ingrid Michaelson
Flourescent Adolescent - Arctic Monkeys
Born to Die - Lana Del Rey
High - Zella Day
Annie: The Broadway Musical Sountrack
All Night - The Vamps & Matoma
Stone Cold - Demi Lovato
Dead Girl Walking - Heathers: The Musical
Do I Wanna Know? - Arctic Monkeys

No comments:

Post a Comment