Sunday, 19 February 2017

BAG SPILL | JANUARY & FEBRUARY

I'm quite a nosy person and always enjoy seeing what people keep in their cupboards, drawers and bags. I've realised that during my time on the blogosphere that I've never done a what's in my bag related blog post. I thought today that I'd do a bag spill for what I've been carrying round with me over the past month and a half. Unlike any other bag that I pack I don't like to over pack with my everyday bag so that's why I don't have a huge amount of things in my bag. The bag that I use everyday whether that be for school or if I'm going out and about on little adventures is a tan faux leather rucksack from Primark.  It has a really gorgeous floral design on the lid of it. Is it called a lid? I have no clue, if it's not I can't remember the name of it.



The Infernal Devices Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
I'm an avid reader, always have been and most likely always will be. However, after GCSE's (which started almost a year ago) I've had a difficult time getting back into reading so I'm still reading the same book that I was reading around this time last year but I'm determined to finish it so that's why I've been carrying it round in my bag with me lately. I'm a huge lover of Cassandra Clare books, I'm actually pretty sure that I've almost got all of her books on my bookshelf, and this book is no different. I've really loved the rest of The Infernal Devices series so far and I'm about halfway through this book, Clockwork Princess which is the final of the trilogy. By this time next month I am determined to have finished this book!


Purse
If I didn't carry this around with me religiously I don't think that I'd survive, I keep everything in here; money, cards, bus ticket, old receipts, even paint swatches for some reason. Just like my bag, my purse is from Primark a couple of years ago. It has two separate compartments with a further five divides in them so I can carry all my change, notes, cards, and random receipts an bus tickets with me. Please tell me that I'm not the only person who keeps really old receipts and bus tickets in their purse.



iPhone & Headphones
If you're a standard sixteen, nearly seventeen year old then, I'm pretty sure that you'll have a phone of sort description. If I didn't carry this around with me like a Bible then I don't really know how I'd survive the day. I use my phone for all the usual things; music, Snapchat, messaging friends etc. I've got the iPhone 5S and I actually really love it, I never got the hype surrounding iPhone's until I actually got one. 



The Body Shop British Rose Hand Cream
An absolute essential in my bag over these past two months has definitely been hand cream. During these cold winter months my hands get so cracked and painful so keeping a hand cream in my bag at all times is an absolute must for me. This British Rose Hand Cream from The Body Shop is so smooth and doesn't leave my hands feeling sticky for a while, this definitely isn't what that is. It sinks into my skin really quickly and makes my hands feel so soft.

Rosy Lips Vaseline
In similarity to my hands my lips become so painful during the colder months so I really have to keep them in good standards. This Rosy Lips Vaseline has been an absolute lifesaver along with my my hand cream. My favourite thing about this particular part of the Vaseline range is that not only does it moisturise my lips really well but it also gives me the slightest tint of colour. I definitely recommend that you get yourself a good lip balm to keep in your bag all the time.



L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Matte Lipstick in Erotique 640
I think this might be one of my favourite lip products of all time. I'm a great lover of lipsticks, I prefer them to any other lip product and I'm also a massive lover of matte lipsticks. L'Oreal Paris is a makeup brand that I always seem to brush over but a couple of months ago I passed the L'Oreal counter in my local Superdrug and decided to take a peek at their array of lipsticks and I fell in love with this one in the shade Erotique. It's the perfect nude-pink colour which just seems to sit perfectly on my lips. I think that the L'Oreal Paris lipsticks are highly underrated drugstore lipsticks.

There it is, all the things that I carry round with me religiously in my bag. I think that having staples in your bags are always a good thing but I do like to keep the staples to a minimum or is this a minimum? Do people carry around even less things that I do?

1 comment:

  1. I've always got my phone and headphone with me too and I love your purse! X

    Kate// itskaterose.com

    ReplyDelete