Saturday, 4 March 2017

INSTAGRAM DIARY | FEBRUARY

February is always one of my favourite months to Instagram; the school musical, my birthday and overall general artiness. In true fashion, as I have for a while now on my blog, I'm going to show you all of the photos that I've uploaded onto Instagram over the past month. And as in true fashion, it's time for the shameless self-promo, so don't forget to follow me on Instagram; you can find me over on @chloe_marie.x


🌸🌸🌸



{ easy street, where the rich folk play }



// life in a photo: school. bus ticket. headphones wire. //



// i love this girl millions + could no longer imagine my life without her💓 //



| i miss this + these people already😭💔 |



// such a soppy post but going to miss this one whilst she's in america🇺🇸😭 eat all the food for me + bring me back funfetti cake mix🍰💓 //



| self obsession is my forté |




// i had the best birthday ever, thank you to everyone who wrote me a card or a message or gave me a present💜🎉 //


So there it is my favourite month captured in a series of photos. I had a great month last month, and I'm excited to see what seventeen brings me, hopefully, a lot more Instagram uploads. Leave your Instagram's below and I might have a cheeky little look at your feeds.

1 comment:

  1. I love that first photo you posted, it's so artsy! X

    Kate// itskaterose.com

    ReplyDelete