Sunday, 23 April 2017

WEEKLY EDIT #2

Happy Sunday Chums!

I hope you’ve had the most wonderful week – even though the weather here has been a bit hit and miss I’ve actually had a rather lovely week. I’m really happy with all the things that I’ve been doing and have accomplished this week so I thought that I’d share with you a couple of things that I’ve been up to this week in order to try and round everything up before I go back to Sixth Form tomorrow.



SO HERE'S WHAT I'VE BEEN UP TO:

- My sister turned 19 on Tuesday so both my sisters, my mum and I all ventured out to the cinema to watch Beauty and the Beast, which I absolutely loved, and then we went for a wonderful meal at Bella Italia where I had a pepperoni pizza followed by raspberry sorbet gelato



- I spent most of my Wednesday alternating between writing an essay for English Literature about Othello and rewatching videos on Carrie Hope Fletcher’s YouTube, especially anything surrounding The Addams Family which I am now absolutely obsessed with thanks to Carrie



- On Friday my little sister and I ventured out to Calke Abbey with our dad where we ate lunch, took many a photograph and got lost on the walking trails almost too much. Even though I felt like I was dying whilst doing it I had a marvellous time and the Chewits I was snacking on really helped me through



HOW'S YOUR WEEK BEEN? LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS BELOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment