Wednesday, 19 April 2017

TINY LITTLE MOVIE REVIEWS #1

I'm a massive movie junkie. I'm so passionate about movies it's ridiculous whether that be because of the actors, the soundtrack or the directing of the movie, I'm just a massive fan. Actually, as I write the opening to this blog post I'm watching a movie that I love because of all of those things, it's actually one of the movies in this blog post. I got the idea to do this blog post from Marbl☾☽Moon, her blog is linked in this blog post and so is the post that I got the inspiration from. Without further ado here are my tiny little movie reviews for y'all.



Love, Rosie 
Heart-warming, coming of age, love story -- I fell in love with it.


"You deserve someone who loves you with every single beat of his heart, someone who thinks about you constantly, someone who spends every minute of every day just wondering what you’re doing, where you are, who you’re with, and if you’re OK. You need someone who can help you reach your dreams and protect you from your fears. You need someone who will treat you with respect, love every part of you, especially your flaws. You should be with someone who could make you happy, really happy, dancing on air happy.”

How to Be Single 
Laugh out loud, girly, brilliant soundtrack -- this film has established my love for Dakota Johnson!



"The thing about being single is, you should cherish it. Because, in a week, or a lifetime, of being alone, you may only get one moment. One moment, when you're not tied up in a relationship with anyone. A parent, a pet, a sibling, a friend. One moment, when you stand on your own. Really, truly single. And then...it's gone."

Doctor Strange
I liked it but I think it was more focused on the technical side of the movie. Benedict Cumberbatch is brilliant as Doctor Stephen Strange though.


"Wong. Just Wong? Like Adele? Or Aristotle. Drake, Bono and Eminem?”

The Shallows
On the edge of my seat, tension filled stuff – Blake Lively is brilliant! Also, I’ve never been more invested in a seagull before.


"[shoots flare gun at shark] Fuck you.”

Beauty and the Beast
The sheer brilliance and beauty of the movie amazed me. My worries about the movies reinvention were silenced even before the end of the opening number. Also, who knew Dan Stephens had such an amazing voice?


"Think of the one thing that you’ve always wanted. Now find it in your mind’s eye and feel it in your heart.”

So there it is for y'all. Some opinions on a couple of the movies that I've watched over the past few months. If you've watched any of these movies let me know what you thought about them or better yet, give me some recommendations of movies that I should watch and review next time!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for crediting me deary! I loved How to be Single so much and this post has reminded me to watch it again, thank you!

    Marbl☾☽Moon

    ReplyDelete