Monday, 7 August 2017

INSTAGRAM DIARY | JULY

Do you want an Instagram Diary? Well, guess what, I most definitely have an Instagram Diary for you today. Instagram is something that I’m finding very difficult to upload on, maybe it’s the algorithm or something but I just find myself enjoying photos less and less. I think it’s because I kind of want to change up my Instagram feed but I don’t know how let me know if you have any ideas for me.



As always because I love a good promo of any of my social media accounts, if you’re feeling nice why don’t you go give my Instagram account? I’ll link it for you here and if you’ve got any advice on how to change up my account then leave a comment on one of my photos, leave a comment on this blog post or even send me a DM.


| to think last week i was partying it up with these to gorgeous girls drinking cups of tea😝 |


// to the cast and crew of @matildathemusical, thank you for fulfilling every expectation i had for last night //

There you go, the whole two photos I uploaded to Instagram throughout the month of July. Have you done a round-up of all the photos you uploaded to Instagram last month? If not maybe give it a go, leave a link below so I can give it a cheeky read and then I can stalk all your blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment